Please call 831.753.1103 or complete the form below and we will be in contact shortly.
Salinas, Monterey & Gilroy Pool Maintenance & Cleaning Services
Repair & Service
- Factory trained service technicians
- We service most brands of spas, hot tubs and swimming pools components
- The largest selection of service parts in Monterey County
- Flat rate service pricing so you know the complete cost before we start the job
- The largest selection of parts in Monterey County.
Pool and Spa cleaning
- Regular Pool & Maintenance: We can service your pool or spa as often as once a week or a once a month check. We can customize our service to your needs.
- Spa refurbishing special includes drain, clean, condition cover, clean filters, clear stain the skirting, equipment inspection, refilling, and water balancing
- Swimming pool algae abatement
- Filter cleaning and sand replacement
- Pool and spa cover cleaning and conditioning
- Spa skirting rejuvination with solid stain can make your siding look brand new
Spa Moving, Delivery and Set Up
- Spa relocations on your property or to a new location
- Complete spa set ups
- Used spa evaluations
- Backyard Consultation to assess your needs and surrounding
- Free delivery of pool and spa chemicals and accessories
- Free computerized water testing
- FREE Swimming Pool energy evaluation. What can you do to make your pool "greener"?
- Turn the power off to your hot tub when cleaning the filter to prevent air locks or debris getting into the pumps.
- OH or FLO error codes often mean the filter is not allowing enough flow thru the heater. Check to see if the filter needs cleaning or replacing.
- Cover conditioner can extend the life of a spa cover. We recommend conditioning the spa cover monthly.
- When filling your spa you should put the hose in the filter compartment to prevent air locks.
- Take your pool sweep out of the pool during the winter. The cold water makes the plastic much more brittle and parts can break easier in the cold.